VERSION 3.0.1 29/01/2007 :
DiagTransfer now saves the size and placement of its
window and the size and placement of the chess board when you quit the program
A button in the toolbar allows to choose active colour,
and since the program now finds the castling possibilities by itself, you
don't have to open the FEN-parameters dialog to set these parameters when
you create a new diagram.
DiagTransfer displays a warning message when it finds
a "legal" position but there may be a mistake in this position
(for example: two bishops in squares of the same colour, a King in check
by two Rooks, three Knights of the same colour) It's to you to either ignore
or not ignore this.
In almost all True Type Fonts for chess the pieces on
the diagram borders are as wide as the square pieces, which means that you
get a type that is mostly empty space with a relatively thin border on the
right or the left side. This is tricky to align properly. Now when you export
a diagram in a word processor, you can export it without its borders and
paste it inside a text zone with a visible border. This makes the diagram
fonts a bit more flexible.
You can display the current FEN text and the pieces
count of the current diagram in the statut bar.more...
VERSION 3.0 12/27/2006 :
- A new 'chm' help file
- A new toolbar with more coulors
- A new PGN import positions feature
- Some minor features and bugs correction more...
VERSION 2.0.11 10/09/2006 :
VERSION 2.0.10 05/16/2006 :
- Draw circles and crosses and Fairy chess mode
VERSION 2.0.9 08/25/2005 :
- Some chess forum are not compatible with "png" file format
picture, added "jpg" format.
VERSION 2.0.8 08/21/2005 :
- Send diagram pictures in Chess Forums posts with two mouse clicks
- Fixed bug (sometimes when you add a position and navigate in the list
a problem occured)
VERSION 2.0.7 03/10/2005 :
- Fixed bug with toolpieces and Chess Alpha or Chess Berlin fonts (in
normal mode Knights and bishops were not displayed with these fonts)
VERSION 2.0.6 02/19/2005 :
- DiagTransfer is now compatible with 17 free diagram fonts
- Added tooltips to the toolbar
- Added switch beetwen lower/uppercase for board coordinates
- VERSION 2.0.5 12/05/2004 :
- The "Flip Board" command now work only for the positions you
want to flip and no for the entire file. Your changes are recorded if you
save with the "DTR" format.
- You can now disable the "intelligent mouse" change pieces
- Fixed bug with PNG images, files were always saved with a transparent
VERSION 2.0.4 11/04/2004 :
VERSION 2.0.3 10/30/2004 :
- Send a mail with a FEN position as mail attachment command
- Save diagram as image in PNG format command
VERSION 2.0.2 10/22/2004 :
The new version 2.01 had an important bug, this version correct this.
VERSION 2.0.1 10/20/2004 :
- Print page title and introduction text options
- Print coordinates and page number options
- Flip board command
- Now arrows don't hide pieces